Posted by Admin on February, 15, 2022
Sometimes, there a break is much needed to get away from the monotonous city life and fade into the greenery of nature. The sky-scrappers of Delhi and the unending noise of vehicles could sometimes make one sick and desperate for an escape into the hills. While speaking of hills, Rishikesh can be one of the most suitable destinations for many. It is a holiday spot for every tourist irrespective of his age, taste, and enthusiasm. There are various ways to reach Rishikesh and opting for a tempo traveler for Delhi to Rishikesh can be the best one among them.
Best route to choose: There are primarily two routes to travel from Delhi to Rishikesh. By opting to travel via NH334, the journey would pass through Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Roorkee, Haridwar and finally to Rishikesh. The second route passes through Hapur, Chandpur, Nabijabad and Rishikesh. By traveling on the first route a distance travel of 50 kms. can be saved, hence it is wiser to travel through NH334.
Attractions En Route Rishikesh: There are many attractions to enjoy on the way to Rishikesh from Delhi that can be covered if one hire a tempo traveller from Delhi to Rishikesh. Make sure that extra time is available for reaching the destination. A few important places have been mentioned here that will be eye candy and sumptuous for relieving taste buds too.
• Chhota Haridwar: Located in Muradnagar, the Chhota Haridwar is alike the actual on the banks of Ganganahar. It is a popular picnic spot that accommodates tourists for their leisure hours.
• Augarnath Temple: This place has dual importance of history and mythology, the temple is a place of religious importance as well it has a special place in Indian history for marking the martyrs of 1857.
• Vahelna: Located in Muzaffarnagar, Vahelna is famous for the statue of Lord Parshvanatha. The temple area is covered with green surroundings that increase the beauty of the place.
Sightseeing in Rishikesh: Also called the abode of yoga, Rishikesh is one of the most beautiful hill-stations in India. Booming with beauty and freshness, it is home to some of the mesmerizing sightseeing spots.
• Ram Jhula: A spectacular view of the Ganges can be taken on this iconic bridge constructed in 1986.
• Laxman Jhula: A little shorter than the Ram Jhula, the bridge is a famous tourist attraction for its length.
• Triveni Ghat: It is a place of interest as it was believed that Lord Krsna had arrived here after being shot by an arrow.
• Astha Path: This place is a must-visit for morning joggers and workout enthusiasts.
• Gita Bhavan: Very famous Ashram for devotees and the institute has a reputation of distributing the Gita.
A halt from the hustle and bustle of city life can be so soothing sometimes that it gives birth to a completely new being. And thus helps to be more efficient at our work and daily chores. Book a tempo traveller for Delhi to Rishikesh and immerse in the beauty of nature.
This entry was posted on February, 15, 2022 at 10 : 00 am and is filed under Tempo Traveller Services. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.