Deluxe Cottages + Rafting in Rishikesh Tour
1 Nights / 2 Days
Destination Covered : Rishikesh
Tour Activities : River Rafting
Check-in to your campsite at noon. Your camp manager is ready and waiting with a welcome drink and to show you your cottage for the night. After that, you can explore the surroundings and the beauty of nature all around. Dig in to lunch as you decide what to do with your day. There are a lot of activities at the campsite to keep you entertained. You can go for a trek to a waterfall nearby, or play some games at the campsite itself. Return to the campsite in the evening to enjoy a hot cup of tea. As the sun goes down, get cozy by the bonfire and devour some evening snacks, and then head to the dinner area for a hot meal before calling it a night. Overnight in cottage.
Before breakfast, take a walk by the Hyule river as it gently laps and flows. Eat a hearty breakfast, and then check out. You'll then head out for your Rishikesh rafting session. This rafting expedition will take you on a 16 km stretch with the best of the rapids in the Ganga. Once you've navigated the rapids, you'll paddle to a peaceful stretch for some fun cliff jumping and body surfing on the way. After that, you'll be done with your adventure. Trip ends here.
More Details about Rishikesh Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Enjoy a riverside paradise with a delightful air-conditioned cottage stay. The campsite is located along the banks of the Ganges, surrounded by lush forests and wildlife. During the day, you'll be able to head out and enjoy the pleasant weather and the cool river, try your hand at adventure activities on the campsite, go rafting in the iconic rapids, and enjoy Rishikesh. In the evenings, you'll join the other like-minded travellers at a campfire on the beach, while the river flows by. And finally, at night, you'll retire to your deluxe A/C cottage and sleep comfortably.
Your high-octane rafting session takes place on Day 2, when you'll do a 16 kms stretch where you face some of the famous rapids. Apart from that, you can also try out cliff-jumping, body surfing, swimming, and on-camp games like volleyball or badminton.
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.